Categories

Daisycutter 6L6

CDN$1099 for this 40W 6L6 version.  Other output stages avail.  Critical signal path is point to point wiring.  The H channel is my latest Daisycutter and is a finely tweaked high gain monster (THINK 1980's).  The L channel is more Plexi/Superlead and is considered CRUNCH (THINK 1970's).  Both channels refined over many years.  A ton of flexibility. 

More details

$1,099.00

Warning: Last items in stock!

I just did a video on this amp - search "Phaez Daisycutter 23 Explained" on youtube. 

The price is cdn$1099 and includes amp, purple head head cab, tubes, footswitch.  If you want this amp put it in your cart and buy it!  Black head cab will be available shortly but if you want another tolex colour I should be able to accommodate.  I will get the shipping from you after I ship. 

US$845 but you have to email me phaezamp@gmail.com

Channel switcher, tube buffered efx loop.  Toroidal power transformer is quiet, and runs cool. 

Sounds GOOD at low volume, gain is full bodied but not flubby.  I could live with this amp forever if I had to. 

re:  relays for the channel switching:  the relay for the channel that is engaged is not in the signal path when that channel is selected.  The relays short the signal to ground for the unsused channel.  This is a good thing!

If you want to buy the amp by itself - no head cab no tubes - so chassis only + footswitch the price is cdn$799

I doubt ANYONE has built more guitar amps than I have.  Nor has anyone built the VARIETY I have.  But believe me, this one is killer and will leave a huge smile on your face. 

Heater voltage tweaked for best sound!  YES it makes a difference. 

email me with any questions, phaezamp@gmail.com (don't use the site's internal messaging)

If you looking for a custom version there are many different options:

-many faceplate colours avail

-custom name if you like

-Located in Windsor, Ontario, never had a issue shipping to the US

Cart  

No products

Shipping $0.00
Total $0.00

Check out

PayPal